Keller works closely with railway owners, engineers, and contractors for each project through design-build solutions for bridges, slopes and tunnels among other rail infrastructure.
We devise ways to minimize the project work schedule when crucial track access is required with the use of our in-house designed equipment designed specifically for railroad use. This ensures that you can be confident in us as the best choice when requiring track infrastructure projects.
Earth Retention & Shoring
Eglinton Cross Passages
- A Case 2 Micropile Network Employed At A Rapid Excavation Railway Project Download PDF (1.02 MB)
- Design And Construction Of A Micropile Wall To Stabilize A Railway Embankment Download PDF (3.5 MB)
- Grout Flushed Micropile Foundations For A New Rail Overpass Download PDF (2.44 MB)
- Hybrid Excavation Support System For The Union Station Revitalization Project Download PDF (0.91 MB)
- Jet Grouting At The West Toronto Diamond Grade Separation Project Download PDF (0.61 MB)